Liberty Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Liberty job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Liberty is a department store on Great Marlborough Street in the West End of London. It sells luxury goods including women’s, men’s and children’s fashion, cosmetics and fragrances, jewellery, accessories, homeware, furniture, stationery and gifts, and is known for its floral and graphic prints. Turnover for 2015 was forecasted to be £145 million, up from £132 million in 2014.
Apply Online Liberty Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Liberty hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Online Fashion Stylist ( Derbyshire)
Having successfully relaunched our online fashion offer, we are excited to announce a brand-new position for a permanent Online Fashion Stylist to join our Studio Team in Swadlincote.
We are seeking a creative, organised and confident individual to translate Liberty London’s aesthetic into commercial ecommerce product photography and take ownership of styling on set for our men’s women’s & accessories categories. As our Stylist you will lead the product styling for our ecommerce fashion shoots on set in our warehouse, as well as ensuring that the final image selects meet our style guide requirements.
The role is based in Swadlincote but will require occasional travel to the Head Office in London.
- Maintain excellent brand and competitor knowledge to inform daily outfit building
- Translate house style guide into relevant, aspirational and commercial outfit builds
- Create and style inspiring full outfits to include bestselling products with little product repetition
- Maintain attention to detail and high styling standards on set from dressing models, ensuring steaming matches brand guidelines and tucks and bows are in line with house style.
- Work with studio coordinator to ensure timely delivery of product and styling items
- On-set art direction of model, hair & makeup and other resources to deliver both aspirational and commercial product imagery
- Obtain required information against each shoot; e.g. height of model along with commentary on product fit, details of co-shot products etc.
- Ensure target productivity of sets are maintained
- Ensure product upload deadlines are met and flag any potential issues
- Minimise reshoot and retouching requirements
- Drive continual improvement of final product through feedback on size selections, models, brand updates and styling guidelines
- Final approval of retouched imagery
- Ensure product returns undamaged to business for sale to customer
What we would love to see:
- At least 2 years’ experience in online fashion styling roles, product styling preferred
- Experience directing models and working closely with photographers
- Strong and up-to-date knowledge of brands ranged, catwalk looks, seasonal trends and wider influences such as social media
- Proven creative point of view and a strong fashion and styling sense
Marketing & Events Coordinator
An incredible opportunity has arisen within our Communications division for a super organised Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our Retail Marketing team. In this role, you will act as a pivotal support in the delivery of events and retail activations, whilst confidently building and maintaining key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders; ensuring events are delivered to a high standard, on time and within budget.
- Lead all events in Store, helping to bring Marketing campaigns to life in Liberty! Events vary in scale and format, spanning from Fashion Week celebrations, in Store performances and launches, fashion presentations, promotional events, retail theatre (such as personalisation) and working with brands and third-party organisations to collaborate in the execution of bespoke events.
- Establishing a critical path for events based on key objectives, planning in a communication strategy in line with the email/social/retail/online teams.
- Organise and lead floor-walks ahead of events with representatives throughout the business, ensuring all teams are thoroughly briefed and issues are flagged before they arise where possible.
- Manage supplier negotiations, and communication with the external event ticket service provider.
- Support Marketing Manager with implementation of overall Marketing strategy where needed.
- Sharing post-event analysis with internal stakeholders, measuring success against benchmark targets and return-on-investment. Learnings to be constantly considered to develop and improve events strategy.
- Raising invoices and assisting with budget management, reviewing regularly with Marketing Manager.
Retail Marketing and Event Partnerships
- Establishing local/London co-marketing relationships – such as the Regent Street Association, Carnaby Street Associate, and local businesses Liberty partners with.
- Support Marketing Manager in implementing partnerships with third-party organisation
What we would love to see:
- Event knowledge within the retail market place is preferred
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A team player with a positive attitude, offering a helping hand wherever needed
- An ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- An ability to manage budgets
- Someone who is process driven, organised and good at solving logistical challenges!
Assistant Merchandiser- Menswear
Our Menswear customer shops with us knowing they will discover the latest trends from the world’s biggest brands. Echoed throughout our creatively crafted edits, Liberty’s innovative spirit makes us a one-stop destination to satisfy the biggest of cravings when it comes to luxury Fashion.
Behind the scenes to our Fashion department, we have an amazing opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join our Fashion Merchandising Team. This is a really exciting opportunity someone who is looking for that next big step and to develop their career within a company famed for it original curation and directional design.
- Ensure sufficient stock levels of continuity and seasonal product through regular reordering and forecasting with suppliers
- Plan re-orders for Merch Admins to key, direct them on weekly intake targets, and conduct weekly delivery meetings
- Support the team to set up and maintain category WSSI‘s as appropriate highlighting points to discuss & action
- Make recommendations to Senior Merchandiser on how to potentialise sales through promotions, markdowns, repeats, and discontinuations, and understand the implications on profitability.
- To assist the Merchandiser with the seasonal product selection administration & planning
- To assist the Merchandiser in end of season analysis and forward season planning
- Manage recodes and Mkd lists in conjunction with Merchandiser
- Manage price changes in season, and markdowns in Sale, and issue to store.
- Challenge margin on new season to ensure within department margin target
- Planning and suggest new season OTB for the buyers
- Provide analysis reports for the buyers before the buying trips
- Maintain OTB trackers to ensure dept is not overspent in season
- Update and reforecast the WSSI’s weekly and highlight the terminal stock risk to the team
Who we would love to see:
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience from within a Merchandising capacity, combined with strong analytical skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- We need someone who can hit the ground running, so if you are a whizz with your WSSI’s, enjoy working with numbers and have a genuine interest in Luxury Fashion then we would love to hear from you.
This role will act as a central point of contact for the procurement of project accessories and for the day to day co-ordination of all facilities (soft service) contracts including the monitoring of performance and improvement. As our Facilities Lead, you will provide administrative support to the Head of Property and Facilities and be a primary point of contact with buyers and brands for minor improvement/display works.
- To ensure that service providers are fulfilling their scope of works and value for money is being achieved, to ensure swift turn-a-round of invoices, track expenditure, energy consumption and other similar type monitoring.
- To enable all minor brand improvements providing good communication between buyers and enablement services.
- To provide procurement services for specified items ensuring comprehensive records are kept detailing and warranty periods et cetera.
- Work closely with Store Projects, Security, Maintenance, H&S teams.
Customer Service Advisor
Having recently launched Fashion online, it means we will be expanding our delivery services and also hope to introduce Live Chat. In-store we’re refurbishing our Service Suite and upgrading the experiences we offer local and international customers. For many Liberty London customers this is their first point of contact, so unparalleled product and service knowledge is essential, you will receive regular training and be one of the first to know about activities on-line and in-store.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responding to queries across email, social-media, telephone and in-person
- Helping customers to place online orders and track their delivery
- Assisting with Liberty Loyalty customers to maintain accurate CRM data
- Processing Click & Collect transactions and facilitating returns
- Supporting customer events and key marketing initiatives
- Providing feedback of trends and frequent questions to improve future services
As our Maintenance Technician you will be required to manage all aspects of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM); Reactive Maintenance; improvement works and management of appointed contractors as required.
- Undertake planned maintenance (PPM) as required
- Undertake routine testing of essential systems – sprinklers, fire alarms, etc.
- Ensure all maintenance records are accurate and up to date
- Attend to reactive and emergency requests received via the helpdesk
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure that helpdesk requests are handled efficiently and professionally
- Be available for advice and assistance in emergency situations
- Assist other members of the maintenance team as required
- Ensure that all essential tools, stock and materials are available to undertake the role
- Supervision of appointed contractors as necessary
- Flexibility in attendance as the business dictates to ensure that essential works are completed
Liberty Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Liberty from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.