Mitchells & Butlers Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Mitchells & Butlers job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Mitchells & Butlers plc runs circa 1,784 managed pubs, bars and restaurants throughout the United Kingdom. The company’s headquarters are in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. Its branded restaurants and bars include All Bar One, Miller & Carter, Nicholson’s, Toby Carvery, Harvester, Browns Restaurants, Vintage Inns and Premium Country Pubs.
Apply Online Mitchells & Butlers Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Mitchells & Butlers hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE WHAT WE’LL OFFER
Each of our pub and restaurant brands has its own individual style, but every one of our 1,700 restaurants are focused on making sure we always serve up a delicious food and drink, attentive customer service and a great guest experience.
As a Bar & Waiting team member, you’re the face of your brand for every guest that walks through our door so we’re looking for team members who enjoy working with people and are passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service. In return, you’ll be part of the UK’s biggest pub and restaurant business and if you have the ambition to succeed in hospitality you’ll have the potential to take your career further whilst working in a fun environment with like-minded people.
Prior experience working in bars or restaurants is preferred, but not essential as full training is given.
Before applying for this role please ask yourself – is this you?
- You’ll be responsible for taking orders, serving excellent quality food and a great range of drinks.
- You’ll work with the team on shift to create a friendly, buzzing atmosphere our guests will enjoy.
- You’ll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures.
WHAT WE’LL OFFER
On top of what we pay you you’ll benefit from working in a fun and social environment, with flexible shift options, 28 days holiday, pension and Sharesave scheme plus extra perks like 20% employee discount at our 1,700 restaurants and pubs and High Street shopping discounts. Our great training scheme means that if you have the ambition to develop your career with us you can achieve qualifications which can lead to an even more rewarding future.
As Shift Supervisor at the Spyglass – Harvester, you’ll be on the front line with the team making sure everything runs like clockwork! You’ll make sure the team are ready for the shift and our guests are happy.
Join us at Harvester, the nation’s family favourite for feel-good dining. Famous for our fresh rotisserie chicken and unlimited salad bar since 1983. Fancy a fresh start? We want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Flexible shifts – to fit around the other important things in life.
• Love dining out? You’ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
• Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
• Never a dull moment – fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
• Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There’s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS SHIFT SUPERVISOR YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Lead the team during busy shifts
• Support and be a role model for your teams’ training and development
• Support the day to day running of the business
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of great service
• Be confident in leading a team
• Be ready for anything that the shift throws at you (not literally!)
Kitchen Team Leader
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE WHAT WE’LL OFFER
Although the food on offer and the service style varies across our 1,700 restaurants, every one of our pub and restaurant businesses focus on serving up high quality, freshly prepared and delicious dishes every day.
As a Kitchen Team Leader you’ll play a crucial role in the day-to-day running of the food operation – working as part of the management team to open and close the kitchen and ensure your shift runs smoothly. You’ll prepare food to order and make sure you and your team maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations at all times.
Your prior experience in a food role, together with our training programme will enable you to step into your first management role and develop both your food and people skills. Before applying for this role please ask yourself – is this you?
- Are you confident leading a team and taking responsibility?
- Are you passionate about serving up great food dishes you can be proud of?
- Have you got a good eye for detail and are able to work under pressure?
WHAT WE’LL OFFER
On top of what we pay you we’ll help develop your kitchen skills within a structured career programme which could lead to a nationally recognised Apprenticeship qualification. What’s more you’ll be working in a fun and social environment, with flexible shift options, 28 days holiday, pension and Sharesave scheme plus extra perks like 20% employee discount at our 1,700 restaurants and pubs and High Street shopping discounts. Being part of a large company means that if you have the ambition to develop your career with us you can achieve qualifications which can lead to an even more rewarding future.
Mitchells & Butlers Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Mitchells & Butlers from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Mitchells & Butlers jobs;
For the Mitchells & Butlers job application, you can find the link below where you can reach the position you are looking for by selecting the department on the official website of the company.
You can choose the position you want to work by location or by filtering it to be part-time / full-time.
If you have not found a suitable job in the location you are looking for, you can find the job you want with the Walkabout job application.