Mitie Job Application Process
Mitie Group is a British strategic outsourcing and energy services company. It provides infrastructure consultancy, facilities management, property management, energy and healthcare services. It has a head office at The Shard in London and more than 200 smaller offices throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Mitie is always recruiting staff to provide the best service and to make it permanent. While making these regular purchases, the company attaches great importance to experience, then to being good in human relations and appearance. The company usually hires full-time and entry-level positions.
How to apply for Mitie jobs;
Let’s examine the step-by-step application process in all its details.
Step 1 – Click here to access all advertisements.
Step 2 – If the post you are looking for is not found on the opened page, type the position you want in the “job search” section and search.
Step 3 – When you see the ad, click on it to access the details.
Step 4 – If all the requirements of the job match your skills, press the “i’m interested” button.
Step 5 – If you are not a member of this site, create a membership by entering your email address and password.
Step 6 – Complete your application by filling in all the information requested from you.
Mitie Jobs & Salaries
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Mitie hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
They are one of the largest employers of apprentices in the UK, offering a mix of formal qualifications and on the job training across own sites and those of Mitie customers.
(Retail Core) £9.51 per Hour / 40 Hours per week
A security officer is required to join the Mitie Security Team to be on one of prestigious customer sites.
- The full-time security officer will always show their stable, reliable, attentive and accessible characters while welcoming customers and customers – it enables the creation, allocation and collection of identity badges when appropriate.
- As the first point of contact for all customers and customers, Security Agents should be geographically aware of their local environment.
- If necessary, it should be able to manage phones, emails, IT systems, CCTV and Alarms, Doors and Parking.
- The full-time security officer must detect and stop all suspicious events or potential criminal activity and retain full control until the arrival of the emergency services.
- Report to the Security Operations Manager – they should regularly record, report and escalate all observations and arrests.
Monday to Friday 7am to 10am
Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Follow the Company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the course of the role.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order, i.e. PAT Tested, etc.
- Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
- Have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises and to attend all necessary training to be able to use this equipment.
- To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
- To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
- To deal with any complaints that fall within the job holder’s duties and report these immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor/Service Support Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
Mitie Job Application Form/PDF
Mitie usually recruits personnel through the postings it has posted on its career site. These purchases are made online. In addition, you can go to the nearest Mitie branch and meet with the managers in charge and submit your application by hand.