Prezzo Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Prezzo job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Prezzo, which means “price” in Italian, is a chain of restaurants in the UK and Ireland specializing in Italian food. In November 2000, the first eatery debuted on London’s New Oxford Street. After multiple closures in 2018, there were more than 180 branches nationwide as of January 2019. It’s a piece of Prezzo Holdings, which also runs the Chimichanga, Caffe Uno, Mexico, and Cleaver restaurant brands and is partly owned by TPG Capital.
It competes with Ask, Pizza Express, and Strada, among other big Italian-inspired British restaurant businesses in the UK.
Apply Online Prezzo Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Prezzo hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
As a member of the Waiting Staff team you will:
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong team ethic and drive to help others
- Ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations and maintain excellent service standards throughout the meal
- Live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community
Hospitality experience is preferable, but not essential.
View all Waiting Staff jobs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A welcoming, engaging and attentive manner
- A passion for food – it doesn’t have to be Italian!
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing business needs
- A strong team ethic and the drive help others
- The ability to recommend our products with genuine passion
You will be a competent, confident Bartender and very comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You’ll ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with, assess customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations and maintain excellent service standards throughout the meal. You’ll live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community, ensuring that your restaurant is a shining example of these. We want you to be a legend in your local market – using your commercial awareness, customer focus, and charismatic leadership style to build a reputation as the best restaurant in town!
View all Bartender jobs.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will:
Help our chef team by preparing basic dishes
Help your Head Chef during service
Make sure the kitchen is always ready for service
Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian
Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return
If you’re hoping to become a chef one day, this role is the perfect start point.
View all Kitchen Assistant jobs.
As a Sous Chef you will…
- Have a burning passion for food
- A desire to grow your skills and career
- Assist the Head Chef
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return
If you’re a CDP or Junior Sous Chef looking to challenge your career and take on your first management role, this role could be for you.
View all Sous Chef jobs.
Prezzo Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Prezzo from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.