Burberry Job Application Process
Burberry Group Public Limited Company is a world-renowned British fashion house, clothing, perfume and fashion accessories manufacturer. Burberry’s distinctive plaid pattern has made the company one of the most widely imitated trademarks in the world. The company is best known for its iconic trench coats invented by its founder, Thomas Burberry. The company expanded its stores and exclusive franchise around the world, and granted the privilege of sale in third-party stores. Her Royal Highness Queen Queen II, who often uses the company’s products.
The company was granted a Royal Certificate by Elizabeth and her son Royal Highness Prince Charles of Wales. The company’s CCO is Christopher Bailey. In addition, the company entered the London Stock Exchange and joined the financial association called the FTSE 100 Index.
Burberry is the 98th most valuable brand in the world, according to Business Weekly. The brand is very meticulous while recruiting personnel in order not to spoil this image. It is among the principles of the company to recruit people who have previously worked in similar jobs. Depending on the line of business, the entry level sometimes makes part-time or periodic purchases.
Apply Online Burberry Jobs
You can be a member of Burberry family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
To meet and strive to exceed individual and store sales goals while executing key strategies of retail led growth, leveraging the franchise, operational excellence and all department category development; embracing and following on a daily basis the Burberry Experience during all interactions, owning the responsibility for developing new customers, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clientele.
Sales & Service
- Embrace the Burberry Experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect Burberry’s luxury brand standards and image
- Consistently meet individual sales goals while exhibiting the Burberry Behaviours
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communication talent
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
- Maintain an up-to-date and detailed client book
- Follow all Cultivate requirements and activities such as; courtesy and relationship emails, inviting customers back to shop, reactivation, capture compliance
In the role of Stock Keeper, you will play an integral role in maintaining the stockroom at all times, ensuring it is kept in an orderly manner and all product flow between the stockroom and shop floor is delivered harmoniously.
- Ensure that high standards and effective operations of the Stockroom (both in-store and off-site) are maintained, including proper organisation and accessibility of merchandise broken down by style, colour and size, and maintenance of effective overall stock flow / storage process.
- Follow all stock related processes and procedures, have a timely stock transfer to other locations and receipt of goods through SAP and any necessary paperwork in an effective manner.
- Support sales floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked throughout the day.
- Ensure price changes are done on a timely basis by completing the appropriate paperwork and ticketing process
- Ensure store KPIs are captured and reported on, e.g. stock movement into stores, discounts, returns, etc.
- Raise any issues / concerns to the Store Operations Manager and taking appropriate action in a sensitive and timely manner
- Take an active role in store stock takes
- Previous working experience within a retail stock room/warehouse environment is desirable
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to navigate web based programs; knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Should be physically fit for manual handling of stock
- Available to work on a 6 day week rota pattern
Daily floor supervision of sales team ensuring great customer experiences and thereby driving sales goal attainment and providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall Burberry Experience.
- Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the selling floor to every client; act as a “quality control” supervisor ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable.
- Partner with associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated team. Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all customers serviced in the store are given the full Burberry Experience in line with brand strategies.
- Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers
- Drive partnership on the selling floor between sales associates, specialists, stock associates and operations team
- Coach “in the moment” and after every transaction and client interaction, reach out to associates to talk through the successes and opportunities and ensure proper follow-through on follow up actions.
- Develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews.
- Lead by example by delivering the Burberry Experience to customers when necessary.
- Partner with GM, SM and S&P to take ownership of Burberry Experience training within the store. Use morning and weekly meetings to constantly reinforce key elements of the Burberry Experience through role-play, providing tips and talking through difficulties of individual associates.
- Partner with store management to set goal expectations. Deliver formal performance feedback in partnership with store management through monthly Burberry Experience Development Plans.
- Resolve difficult customer issues and escalate to management when necessary.
- In absence of store management, responsible for processing post-void transactions, authorising promotional discounts and employee sales
- Drive the digital experience in store and use digital resources to communicate whenever face-to-face is not possible.
- Hold a good understanding of the business and effectively communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level.
- Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce company guidelines on operations.
- Assist with the opening and closing of store which includes securing doors, windows and merchandise, successful alarming of store and POS procedures
- Additional duties as required.
- To provide leadership for the store, setting an excellent standard for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it.
- To own the employee experience, driving employee satisfaction and elevating team behaviours.
- To own the customer experience, driving customer satisfaction and increasing brand loyalty.
- To drive performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution.
- Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team.
- Be on the shop floor.
- Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Burberry behaviours
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team to deliver excellent customer experience
- Maintain a luxury environment, ensuring excellent execution1 and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience.
- Retain and develop talent.
- Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive store team.
- Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment2, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning.
- Establish a learning culture and maintain a strong connection of the store team to the Brand.
- Advocate product.
- Have excellent product knowledge and drive the same standard across the store team
- Maintain a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimise sales of the available inventory.
- Nurture customer relationships.
- Establish and embed customer focused behaviours across the store team.
- Build and cultivate long term customer relationships and lead the team to do the same.
- Drive store performance and productivity
- Build and maintain familiarity with the local external environment; customers, competitors and talent.
- Maintain a commercial mindset and continually identify and convert opportunities to drive store performance.
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of the store.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate standards, policies and initiatives.
- Health and Safety.
- Ensure your store has a written plan in place that details the actions to be taken in the event of an emergency evacuation. This plan must be practiced at least annually, involving all employees, and recorded on Rivo as having been completed.
Burberry Application Form/PDF
Burberry generally prefers two methods when hiring personnel. The first is the purchases made on the career page you reach with the clickable link you will find at the end of the article. In this way, you can apply online, submit your CV or fill out the submitted form. The other way is to go to the nearest Burberry store, meet the managers, find out if there is a suitable position, and submit your application by hand.
How old do you have to be to work at Burberry?
16 years old.
How much does Burberry pay an hour?
Sales Associate salaries – $17/hr
Sales Associate salaries – $15/hr
Service Lead salaries – $19/hr
Retail Sales Associate salaries – $17/hr
What do Burberry employees wear?
As a luxury fashion label, Burberry maintains high standards regarding the attire and look of employees. Job seekers should adhere to the same standards when dressing for interviews and wear fashionable, dressy clothing appropriate for an upscale retail environment.
Is Burberry a good company to work for?
“Overall, great company to work for. Good Discounts, very friendly environment, good training.”
Does Burberry Pay Commission?
If you love fashion and understand the brand, you won’t have any problem making great commission!
How many people work Burberry?
At Burberry, we have always sought to build a culture that is open and inclusive, where all perspectives are valued, and our 10,000 colleagues representing 120 nationalities across 34 countries can find a real sense of belonging.