G4S Job Application Process
G4S is a UK based security company. The company was founded in Denmark in 1901 and took its present name after merging with Securicor in 2004. G4S operates in 125 countries, is the world’s largest security company in terms of revenue and the world’s third largest private employer with 585,000 employees. The company’s headquarters is located in Crawley. G4S is traded on the London Stock Exchange and is included in the FTSE 100 index.
Personnel recruitment of the growing company is also frequent. They announce their recruitment on their own site. Generally, the company that hires through entry-level jobs does not have very high requirements for recruitment. The most important point is that the personnel he receives are good in human relations and displays a reassuring image in terms of appearance. If you also want to become a G4S employee, you can often follow the postings they give on their website and be one of the first applicants for the job.
Apply Online G4S Jobs
Detailed information on the G4S recruitment process is included in the remainder of the article. You can complete the online application process with the clickable link below by following the steps mentioned.
Part Time Ambulance Driver
The Ambulance Person will provide patient transport services, convey non-emergency patients to and from hospital and clinic appointments ensuring the patient’s welfare in transit and ensuring that safety and best practice are adhered to at all times
- Assist, move and handle patients, who may be ambulatory or wheelchair bound, using appropriate equipment where necessary e.g. carrying patients up the stairs using carry chair, moving immobile patients in and out of bed, and manoeuvring patients in wheelchairs into and out of the vehicle and on stretchers as necessary. Ensure patients are safely seated whilst in transit.
- Minimise and deal with aggressive and abusive behaviour to reduce risks to safety and ensure patient welfare
- Ensure the use of appropriate equipment and approved manual handling techniques
- Maintain the cleanliness and ensure the routine daily checks of designated vehicles are carried out prior to deployment
- Assist patients when entering and leaving their homes and take all reasonable actions to ensure the safety and security of their property.
- Liaise and report to Control as directed within operational procedures in updating location and status and respond appropriately to instructions
- Upon arrival at the place of treatment, convey patients to the appropriate location within the building as directed by Control.
- Provide support as directed to other agencies in the event of serious injury or emergency
- To be flexible on a daily basis in relation to shift finishing times
- To be flexible on a daily basis to support all PTS hospitals/locations where applicable
- Maintain records as appropriate. Comply with all G4S instructions, procedures, guidelines, protocols, policies and relevant systems and adhere to all statutory legislation
- Carry out any other duties relevant to the role as directed by Control and/or the Service Delivery Manager.Carry out any other duties relevant to the role as directed by Control and/or the Service Delivery Manager.
Area Security Officer
G4S now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Security Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering security services to multiple sites in the NAME area.
- This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites in the area providing surge requirement, absence and holiday cover.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of client
Custom Protection Officer
The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Custom Protection Officer. G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
To provide care for the physical and mental health needs of offenders in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Provide health and social care to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Undertake assessments of offenders to identify physical and mental health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- To work predominantly within own area of specialism but to operate as part of a team delivering generic primary care services.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including external agencies, to ensure the delivery of an effective and appropriate health service.
- Provide professional advice and support to allied health professionals and non-clinical staff to ensure the effective health and social care of offenders in line with current best practice.
- Coach, support and supervise healthcare staff, as required, to develop their skills in line with professional standards and current best practice as appropriate.
- Promote an understanding of, and develop health and social care services within the prison environment to maximise personal well-being and promote independence.
- Promotion of a positive health, safety and infection control culture to maintain a safe environment for all stakeholders.
- Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- To work at all times within the bounds of confidentiality, adhering to data protection and maintaining Caldicott Guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate others to minimise risk.
- To operate within the equality and diversity framework.
- Participate in bi annual Employee Development Review (EDR).
- Engage where appropriate in the selection, training and development of healthcare professionals and other related staff, in conjunction with appropriate others.
- Operate in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct and G4S policies and procedures, adhering to legislation and best practice, undertaking further training as identified in conjunction with Line Manager.
- Any additional duties as negotiated with your Line Manager.
G4S Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out if there is a printable job application form for G4S from the last part of the article. Downloading the application form and filling it with the necessary information is one of the basic steps. After this step, you can complete the application process by visiting one of the company’s branches to submit your application or submitting your application online. Recently, the company generally accepts online applications. For this reason, you can easily complete your job application with your CV that you have prepared in a virtual environment.
What is the salary distribution of G4S employees?
Hourly pay at G4S Security Services ranges from an average of $11 to $16 an hour. G4S Security Services employees with the job title Security Manager make the most with an average hourly rate of $20, while employees with the title Security Guard make the least with an average hourly rate of $13.
Does g4s get paid weekly?
The company pays weekly
How old do you have to be to work for g4s?
Only at least 18. It should be increased to at least 21.
What are g4s like to work for?
Some employee said that;
“A great company to work for, real values, training & a sense of loyalty. Pay was great, very busy company, that looked after their staff. A pleasure to have worked for G4S Cork Cash. Good company to work for and this company will always want to keep their staff no matter what.”