Heron Foods Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Heron Foods job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
As of July 1, 2020, Heron Foods Ltd., an English retail business with 293 locations and headquarters in Melton, had been operating since 1979.
In addition to a wide selection of ambient and chilled stock with names like Muller, Birds Eye, and McCain Foods as well as various lines under the Heron Foods brand, it mostly distributes frozen food.
B&M’s CEO Simon Arora referred to the acquisition of Heron Foods by B&M for £152 million in August 2017 as a “no brainer.”
How to apply for Heron Foods jobs;
Step 1 – Click on the link to reach Heron Foods official site: https://careers.heronfoods.com/
Step 2 – Choose from 3 departments that will appear when you scroll down a little on the page that opens. These;
- Store Support Center
- Warehouse & Transport
If you are not sure in which department you will find the position you are interested in, there is no need to worry, you can view the jobs in the departments with the help of the filter on the page with job postings.
Step 3 – You can filter by typing the name of the position you are looking for and selecting a location.
Step 4 – When you find the position, click on it. Complete your application with the “Apply for this job” link on the page that opens.
Heron Foods Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Heron Foods from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
Apply Online Heron Foods Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Heron Foods hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
You will be working to targets, so this role has a performance related bonus, with the potential to earn up to an extra £100* per week on top of your basic pay. (*full time equivalent, subject to your usual tax & NI deductions).
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Picker / Warehouse Operative:
- Pick orders (using a voice activated headset) and load cages ready for store deliveries in an accurate and efficient manner, this could be based in the freezer section, chiller or the ambient store
- You could be potentially working in conditions of -25 in the Freezer section, for this you will have the correct PPE to work in this climate
- Manage your time effectively in order to achieve the pick figure targets and job standards set out by Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
- Complying with all Health & Safety responsibilities in line with Company policies and procedures
If you are a Retail Manager who is looking for an opportunity to manage and drive forward your own store, develop and coach a talented team, and provide exceptional customer service, then read on.
What the Store Managers do:
- They ensure the efficient operation of their store to maximise sales profits
- They lead, inspire and motivate their team
- They act as brand ambassadors for Heron
- They ensure our customers receive unrivalled customer service
- They deliver exceptional store standards
- They continually seek and implement improvements for both the customer and store performance
Successful candidates will:
- Have previous store management experience, preferably in a food retail environment
- Have experience managing a team including: training, recruitment, performance management, employee relations
- Have a full understanding of food retail legislation and procedures
- Have previously been accountable for store KPIs including stock control, store standards, sales and wages
- Take pride in managing their own store and providing an exceptional service to customers
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a working environment that is fast paced and at times demanding
- Have a hands-on approach and be happy to get stuck in!
Sales Assistants provide a friendly and efficient service to the customers.
Home Delivery Drivers
Home Delivery Drivers deliver to customer’s shopping from store to door.
Cleaning Operatives provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Warehouse.
Supervisors ensure the smooth running of their departments. In addition, they manage, motivate and develop team members.
Drivers are responsible for the delivery of stock to the stores. They are also responsible for unloading stock once they arrive at store.
1 thought on “Heron Foods Job Application”
Hi I am looking the part time job have you got it then please contact me.